I have been a big fan of blogging for a while. I started with a personal blog and then started doing a photography blog. I really haven't been able to keep multiple blogs going at once. But I do love the idea of having a blog for my classroom. As an art teacher I would use it mostly for the parents to know what is going on in the classroom. I really want them to see more than just a finished product. I want them to know that there are concepts their children are learning behind the art work.
Another plus for having a blog for art teachers is being to share lesson plans and inspiration with each other. One of my favorite art photography blogs is done by one of my daughter's past art teachers. She blogs more about what she wears. I think it's hilarious and inspiring. Letting parents get to know you is a great way to gain supporters for your program!

No comments:
Post a Comment